Monika Hartl
Call Us Now: (262) 204-8331

Thirteen Workers Sickened By Carbon Monoxide At Plant

Officials said a faulty propane tank released carbon monoxide into a western Wisconsin plant, sending 13 workers to area hospitals Thursday.

According to officials, emergency crews were called to Chippewa Bi Products near Alma Center after at least one employee fainted. Nine of the workers were treated and released at Black River Memorial Hospital. The remaining four were treated at other facilities.

The incident happened about 10 a.m. and emergency crews said several of the workers had been overcome by the fumes.

If you or your loved one has been seriously injured in a workplace accident, you may be entitled to additional compensation. Contact your Wisconsin workers’ compensation attorney today and find out how we can assist you.

Contact Us

Wisconsin Workers
Compensation Law Offices

P.O. Box 106
Cedarburg, WI 53012

Telephone: 262-204-8331
FAX: 262-204-8332

Avvo